Until recently I was never a big fan of salad, but ever since I have changed my eating habit and have been eating clean healthy food, I have come to realise salad is a go to dish for any good summer afternoon. This Chickpea and Kidney Bean salad is good source of vegetarian protein and also this salad is high in fiber, Vitamin A, Vitamin C and Iron.
Chickpea and Kidney Beans Salad
Protein: 12g, Carbs: 36g, Fat: 11g
- 30 Grams Boiled Chickpea (Kabuli Chana)
- 30 Grams Kidney Beans (Rajma)
- 15 Grams Feta Cheese
- 30 Grams Sweet Corn
- 30 Grams Diced Mango (If Mango is not available, replace it with Pineapple)
- 10 Grams Chopped Spring Onion
- 15 Grams Chopped Tomato
- 15 Grams Black Olive
- 20 Grams Chopped Onion
- 15 Grams Hot Sauce
- 15 Grams Honey Mustard Dressing
- 15 Grams Sweet Onion Sauce
- Combine Chickpea, Kidney Beans, Sweet Corn, Mango, spring onion, Tomato and Onions in a salad bowl.
- Drizzle Hot Sauce, Honey Mustard Dressing and Sweet Onion Sauce in the salad bowl.
- Crumble Feta Cheese into chunks and sprinkle it over the salad.
- Toss the salad until all the ingredients are thoroughly coated in the dressing.