Everybody loves a Pizza. It is one of the most popular dishes in the world and is eaten in almost every country. But alas our favorite food can also be our biggest enemy. Pizzas are typically loaded with carbs and not very good for weight loss. Luckily there is a low carb pizza recipe which is hugely popular within the clean eating community. Most of the pizza’s calories come from its base. So this recipe makes the pizza base entirely out of cauliflower which drastically brings down the calories and also makes it gluten-free. Go ahead and give it a try and you will never miss a pizza in your weight loss journey.
Protein: 36g, Fat: 18g, Carbs: 28g
- 150 Grams Cauliflower
- ½ Pcs Eggs
- ¼ Tsp Dried Oregano
- ¼ Tsp Dried Basil
- 25 Grams Pizza Sauce
- 20 Grams Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Tsp Olive Oil
- 5 Grams Olives
- 10 Grams Sweet Corn
- 50 Grams Chicken (Optional for Topping)
- 10 Grams Coloured Pepper
- ¼ Tsp Black Pepper
- Salt as per Taste
- Grate the Cauliflower Heads into small pieces and boil it.
- Drain the water from the boiled cauliflower by squeezing it in a muslin cloth.
- Add Egg, Dried Oregano, Dried Basil, Black Pepper and salt to the cauliflower mash.
- Knead the cauliflower like a pizza dough ball and press and flat it out in a baking tray like a pizza base.
- Bake the base for 35 mins at 180 Degrees. Check if the base is cooked properly and has turned golden yellow otherwise it will be very soggy.
- Once properly baked apply the pizza sauce on it and add Coloured Pepper, Sweet Corn, Chicken (optional if you want to make a non-veg version), Olives and Mozzarella Cheese on top.
- Bake it again at 180 Degree until the cheese melts properly.
- Slice it and enjoy it Hot