Rolled Oats are one of the healthiest post workout breakfasts. And it is always awesome that you don’t have to cook your breakfast after your workout and this recipe is just that. You just make this recipe a night before and just eat it in the morning and I’m sure it will be most delicious form of oats you would have ever eaten.
Over Night Chocolate Rolled Oats
Protein: 16g, Fat: 14g, Carbs: 74g
- 200 ml Almond Milk
- 50 Grams Rolled Oats
- 1 Tsp Chia Seeds
- ½ Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- ¼ Tsp Vanilla Essences
- 1 Tsp Honey
- 35 Grams Banana
- 25 Grams Chocolate Chips
- 35 Grams Pineapple Slices
- 10 Grams Roasted Almonds
- Mix the Coco Powder in Almond milk and stir it till there are no lumps.
- Add Honey, Vanilla Essence and Chia Seeds to it and stir again till evenly mixed
- Take the Rolled Oats in a Mason Jar or any glass of your choice and pour the Almond Milk, Cocoa, Honey and Chia Seed Mixture on it.
- Keep it in refrigerator overnight or for 8 to 10 hours.
- After 10 hours take out the Jar and add sliced banana, Pineapple, Choco Chips and Roasted Almond to it and enjoy this healthy breakfast.