This is one of my most basic Recipe but often the best things are simple and this dish proves it most aptly as this is one of my most healthy and delicious recipe, with great Macros and I eat it at least twice a week.
Roasted Chicken with Boiled Vegetables
Protein: 49g, Fat: 10g. Carbs: 11g
- 200 Grams Boneless Chicken
- 1 Tsp Olive Oil
- 20 Grams Mushroom
- 20 Grams Baby Corn
- 20 Grams Green Peas
- 20 Grams Cauliflower
- 20 Grams Broccoli
- ¼ Tsp White Pepper
- ¼ Tsp Dried Oregano
- 1 Tsp All Purpose Seasoning
- 1 Tsp Lemon Juice
- 20 Grams Honey Mustard Dip
- Salt as per Taste
- Black Salt as per Taste
- Marinate the Chicken with Lemon Juice, Black Salt and All Purpose Seasoning for half an hour in refrigerator.
- Cut the Mushrooms, Baby corn, Cauliflower, Broccoli in small pieces.
- Take the Mushrooms, Baby corn, Cauliflower, Broccoli and Green Peas and boil them. Once boiled sauté them in a pan with sale, Basil and Oregano.
- Roast the marinated Chicken in the oven for 20 mins at 150 Degrees.
- Serve the Roasted Chicken with the sautéed Vegetables and Honey Mustard Dip.