This is one of my favorite breakfast recipe for carbs day. Doing carbs right is one of the most important aspect of clean eating. Always use rolled oats instead of instant oats in your diet, as they are gluten-free, low in cholesterol and saturated fat. This recipe I had designed on one of my favorite Indian breakfast called Poha which is normally made from flattened dry flakes. So replacing flattened rice with rolled oats gave me a super healthy and delicious version of Indian Poha.
Protein: 14g, Fat: 17g, Carbs: 53g
- 80 grams Rolled Oats
- 20 Grams Chopped Onion
- 20 Grams Chopped Tomato
- 1 Tsp Olive Oil
- ¼ Tsp Turmeric Powder
- ¼ Tsp Red Chili Powder
- ½ Tbsp Fresh Corianders
- 5 pcs Curry Leaves
- 30 Grams Green Peas
- ¼ Tsp Mustard Seeds
- 12 Grams Roasted Peanuts
- 1 Tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Sachet Sugar free Sweetener
- Salt as per Taste
- Soak the Rolled Oats for 15 minutes in water.
- Take olive oil in a cooking pan and add mustard seeds, curry leaves to it and cook it for few seconds.
- Add Chopped Tomato, Onion, Green Peas to the pan and sauté it for some time.
- Now add soaked Rolled Oats in the pan along with Turmeric powder, Red Chili Powder and salt and stir it for some time.
- Pour the Lemon Juice and Sugar Free to the pan and cook it till it’s well done and add Fresh Coriander Leaves on top of it.
- Serve it in a portion bowl and sprinkle the Roasted Peanuts on top it.